Freemason Abbey Restaurant – Norfolk, VA
UPDATE: Freemason Abbey is open for dine in and carryout, including curbside pickup!
Hours: Daily 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Taking the temperature of all team members and asking relevant COVID-19 screening questions daily
- Constant sanitation of all our areas, especially areas/items guests come into contact with
- All employees will wear a mask/face covering while working
- Current governors’ order requires guests to wear masks when not eating or drinking
- Frequent required hand washing in addition as needed
- Maintaining social distancing through table placement as well as encouraging social distancing for employees and guests
- Family style meals, six packs of beer, bottles of wine, and house cocktails available to go
*Disclaimer: An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Freemason Abbey, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.
ocated in a 147 year-old renovated church, Freemason Abbey Restaurant has been a local’s favorite in the heart of downtown Norfolk for 31 years.
Our atmosphere is elegant yet casual, so there is no need to feel under-dressed. We pride ourselves on reasonable prices, appealing to those celebrating special occasions as well as those who enjoy dining out often.
Our menu features fresh seafood, steaks, pasta dishes, and our award-winning She Crab Soup. There is a full bar to compliment your meal. We are group friendly and have plenty of on-premises parking for evenings as well as free daytime parking (we validate for the two nearby city garages.)
We highly recommend reservations, especially on weekends, for the restaurant may be completely booked with reservations and seating cannot be guaranteed without one. Call us today for a reservation at 757.622.3966 and learn why we are the Best of Norfolk.
Freemason Abbey is closed Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, New Years Day and July 4th.
We are a non-smoking establishment.
Freemason Abbey does not accept personal checks.