Freemason Abbey Restaurant – Norfolk, VA
UPDATE: Freemason Abbey plans to reopen for dine in and to go on Monday, June 8, 2020.
- Taking the temperature of all team members and asking relevant COVID-19 screening questions daily
- Constant sanitation of all our areas, especially areas/items guests come into contact with
- All employees will wear a mask/face covering while working
- Current governors’ order requires guests to wear masks when not eating or drinking
- Frequent required hand washing in addition as needed
- Maintaining social distancing through table placement as well as encouraging social distancing for employees and guests
- Now offering online to go ordering through our website offering contactless payments, curbside pickups
- Family style meals, six packs of beer, bottles of wine, and house cocktails available to go
ocated in a 146 year-old renovated church, Freemason Abbey Restaurant has been a local’s favorite in the heart of downtown Norfolk for 30 years.
Our atmosphere is elegant yet casual, so there is no need to feel under-dressed. We pride ourselves on reasonable prices, appealing to those celebrating special occasions as well as those who enjoy dining out often.
Our menu features fresh seafood, steaks, pasta dishes, and our award-winning She Crab Soup. There is a full bar to compliment your meal. We are group friendly and have plenty of on-premises parking for evenings as well as free daytime parking (we validate for the two nearby city garages.)
We highly recommend reservations, especially on weekends, for the restaurant may be completely booked with reservations and seating cannot be guaranteed without one. Call us today for a reservation at 757.622.3966 and learn why we are the Best of Norfolk.
Freemason Abbey is closed Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, New Years Day and July 4th.
We are a non-smoking establishment.
Freemason Abbey does not accept personal checks.